If you’ve been feeling the urge to clean - like, really clean - your home as the temperatures warm and the flowers start to bloom, then good news as Spring cleaning is not only beneficial for your physical health, but it’s also great for your mental wellbeing too! Cleaning your home helps you achieve a sense of control over your environment, reduces stress levels, increases focus and even improves your mood!
The physical activity of cleaning, think sweeping, scrubbing and vacuuming, produces endorphins which reduce stress levels and boost mood at the same time. Cleaning and organizing also helps us feel in control of our environments and can be incredibly satisfying.
The spring season allows us to get outside more, and the longer, brighter, and most definitely warmer days, really seem to give us a burst of energy. Unfortunately, however, they also highlight all the dust and clutter that’s accumulated over the past few months!
So why not use this new season as inspiration to get the rubber gloves on and get stuck in with a good old-fashioned spring clean! Here are some of our favourite products to help you do just that:
- Our top choice for cleaning anything and everything in your home - Swedish Dish Cloths come in a variety of designs and add a little bit of colour and fun to your sink side
- Organize all that clutter with these stylish artisan-made baskets, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Avoid those muddy footprints with one of our high-quality and durable vinyl Beaumont floor mats.
- The quickest and easiest way to freshen up any space, is with a scented candle. These Jozalle Candles are handmade in Toronto and have a range of uplifting scents to choose from.
- Nothing feels cleaner than a new set of towels. These Diamond Turkish Hand Towels are made from 100% cotton and feature a beautiful twisted tassel fringe.
Check out what else is in store online here or visit us in the shop at 3B Wendover Road, Etobicoke.